The mission of the Shrine High School Athletic Department is to provide a holistic experience for our athletes which fosters and encourages the areas of an industrious work ethic, team work, goal setting and a commitment toward individual responsibility and individual growth.
News and Events
Start of Season Forms for the 2013-2014 School Year
In order to participate in any sports for the 2013-2014 school year, the following (4) forms must be submitted during one of the Athletic Registration Days held in the High School Field House.
- MHSAA Physical Form (Download & print when you have your checkup.)
- Assumption of Risk Form or FOOTBALL Assumption of Risk
- Concussion Educational Material Acknowledgement
- Athletic Code of Conduct and Informed Consent Form
- Spring Uniform Fee Form (pdf)
PLEASE NOTE: Each athlete is required to complete a GEAR Sheet for each respective sport. Please see team page.
Concussion Documents from CHSL
Additional Forms of Interest
Looking to play sports in college? Click here to learn more about NCAA requirements.